The East Street Dental Practice fully commits itself to the BDA "Good Practice Commitment"
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality, for all patients.
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes.
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care.
- We follow the British Dental Association's guidelines on infection control.
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find.
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skill and knowledge
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year.
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints (see our complaints page.)
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental
- 27 East Street, Blandford, Dorset. DT11 7DU
- © East Street Dental Practice